Quality Homecare Services
Quality of Care for Quality of Life
Long- Established Family- Run
Home Care Agency - in North Wales
Founded in 1997, Q Care & Special Care Ltd, based in Prestatyn, specialises in the provision of quality domiciliary home care services in North Wales. Promoting Respect, Dignity & Independence allowing individuals to remain in the comfort of their own home.
Looking after the elderly and vulnerable in our community, we have over a decade of experience to call upon and the understanding to know that each client is unique. This means that all our clients are consulted & their individual needs & wishes are taken into consideration to ensure person centered care.
We believe that every person deserves the right to live in their own home so we work extra hard to keep you there. Q Care is a Prestatyn based business also covering Rhyl, Rhuddlan, Meliden, Dyserth, St Asaph, Gronant , Trellawnydd, Kinmel Bay, Bodelwyddan and along the North Wales coast so contact us today to find out more.
We are able to provide:
- 1/4 hr - 24 hr cover
- 24 hours a day
- 365 days a year
- careline linked 24 hr emergency call our service
We can assist you with the activities of daily living:
- Personal Care & hygiene
- Washing & bathing
- Light housework
- Preparation & cooking of a meal
- sitting service
- sleeping in/awake night
- dog walking/ pet feeding
- check call
- Medication prompt
- Prescription pick up/delivery
- Accompaniment call - eg to hospital,G.P, dentist etc
- socialising calls - cinema, walks, swimming attending college etc
- A Local Authority approved care provider covering Denbighshire , Fflintshire and Conway.
- Registered with and Inspected by the Care & Social Service Standards Inspectorate for Wales(C.S.S.I.W) Please see link to download latest inspection report.
- Member of the Domiciliary Care Association Wales. (D.C.A.W)
Our Secialist Teams of Carers work under the direct supervision of our Special Care Team Leader. These small team of carers are highly trained to assist clients with differing specific needs;
- Special Care Team - Dealing with clients with all forms of dementia and memory problems
- Paliative Care Team - To assist District Nurses, Dr, Mcmillan nurses to allow clients to remain at home with terminal illness.
- Learning Difficuties Team- to allow our clients the independence and companionship to remain supported, living at home or in sheltered accomodation.
These teams of specialist carers assist the client and their families to allow the clients the independence to remain at home. Let us relieve the stress of everyday life. We can support you with our Quality Home care Services.